Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Men Who Will Save America

Here's a great article from Entertainment Weekly with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. If you don't know (then I'm disappointed), these two have really made an impact on how we talk about politics. Yes it's long but I think totally worth it.

And come on, if you don't crack up at 'satrio-industrial' complex, you're dead to me.

Remember, over the weekend be sure to read McCulloch v. Maryland (p. 69-Woll) as well as chapter 12 in your green textbook.

I know; I really can't think of any greater way to spend my weekend than diving into the US Congress. Except maybe a weekend diving into 17th Century European balance of power politics. That's what I call a party.

3 comments:

laurayandell5 said...

I love Stephen Colbert and John Stewart. They make me chuckle. =]
Pretty much, if you don't like them, you're un-American.
End of story.

annabeeck5 said...

Your parties don't sound very fun to me....

BiancaThomas said...

haha yeah so for sure.

this party needs some radiohead because that was how i could actually finish the reading lol