So, sadly after grading all the scantrons it appears none of you are quite 100% smart. Just kidding; I figured that before.
But seriously, the grades will be up sometime during the weekend. And by that I mean next week. There will be a curve so don't freak. To remind you, I like my grade distribution to be nice and clustered around 70-77.5%, so the farther the class average is away from that, the larger a curve will be awarded.
Remember, exams are only 30% of your six-weeks and there will be another before this six weeks is over, so you have a chance to redeem yourself (besides the chances you get every (other) day to wow me with your intellect).
Besides that, no homework or reading. All I need for you to do is bring your books the next time I see you (yes, both) so that we can make sure we all have the right books (which we don't). Also if you haven't figured out the twitter thing maybe it'd be a good idea to give it a shot sometime.
Tonight is the DC Trip meeting at TTU's SUB. If you can't make it just make sure you talk to me in the next couple of days and I'll get you the information you need. Also you can email me and I can send you the links you need.
Be good.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
thats awesome..
jack didn't even get a 100 -.- i'm doomed
does this mean you want the averages after the curve to be in the low to mid 70's?
oh. splendid.
I mean, if I COULD get everyone to pass with flying colors I would. But being a reluctant capitalist (what happens when one reads stupid Ayn Rand) and a bit of an intellectual snob (blame Plato) precludes me from accepting anything less than a cut-throat hierarchy where the best are rewarded, the mediocre are accepted, and the underachieving publicly flogged. Gotta get your kicks somehow...
You use alot of big words and im not that smart, so most of the time when I read your stuff I don't understand what your saying...! But thats okay i'll try to expand my brain knowledge.
yay i passed with a 93 and i'll get curve too :]
lol
i must have a good teacher
that's kinda depressing that no one managed a 100...
Post a Comment